Pricing for English Rayquaza SL10 in either PSA 10 or 9

Hi all,

In terms of the shiny Rayquaza (SL10) from the Call of Legends subset, in PSA 10 or 9.

I am looking into buying either of these cards in the near future, but struggle to find accurate, recent prices online, e.g on eBay. Does anyone have an idea of what I could expect to pay for them on a low and a high end? Perhaps from a private seller.

Thanks

The 10 is “harder” because there hasn’t been a public sale in some time, but there is a plethora of information on the 9 as well as several eBay listings (including an active 99 cent auction). Look for sold listings like this. The last sales for the 10 were in the $300-$400 range in 2018 according to Pokemonprice.

Pokemon cards don’t just have a single set price like a Nintendo Switch or other mass produced off-the-shelf consumer goods, nor are they fungible. They are worth whatever price you and a seller agree to transact at.

Thanks for your response,

I understand how the prices work, but was mostly interested in how much a 10 would cost right now due to the limited info online.

It will cost whatever the next seller is willing to sell it for.

When scarce items don’t have sales for years at a time, there is no set price, or even a way to estimate. Sometimes you have to be the one to make an offer above the last data point and set the new price, if it’s an item you really want.

^ if I had one and was going to list it I’d likely either go with a true auction or a high BIN OBO (~$1,000-$1,500) and see what came in for offers.

One in PSA 10 sold for 250 usd privately recently