Price Check "Staff" Cards

Charizard, Mewtwo, Gyarados and Machamp. - All marked “STAFF” EVOLUTIONS

I was offered these and need a price that these should easily sell for.

Zard: $400 on ebay

Machamp: $60 on ebay

Gyrados: $85 on ebay

Mewtwo: $85-100 on ebay

This is solely me watching them inflate and come back down, very accurate to what I have seen. Charizard has not moved much.

2 Likes

Agreed on above numbers.

1 Like

Umm… You’ve been an active member here way before me, so I thought you’d know this belongs in the “Price discussion” subforum. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Would like to add that these prices have been pretty stable for the last 3-6 months since I bought mine; Charizard was the one that increased about a $100. Also, the quality hasn’t been the best, I’ve noticed the psa 10’s reaching really high numbers especially Mr. Charizard lol.

Yes, you’re right I’m sure. Problem is, I have a world of collectible knowledge but very untech savvy. Honestly, I didn’t even know there was a price check category. Heck, I don’t even know how to post a picture here that isnt just a link :open_mouth: Scott does it for me when needed lol.

5 Likes

I have moved this to the Price Discussion Forum, no harm done.

1 Like

Don’t worry, we all make mistakes.

We aren’t cross with you, just disappointed

No problem, Gary! Just thought I’d mention it so a moderator could move it, and perhaps something to keep in mind for next time. But if it’s indeed too techny, feel free to post it in the general subforum and let a moderator move it. It was mainly meant as a friendly wink. :grin:

I think it’s already very memorable that you are so active on the forum at the age of 63! All of us still has to make it to that age, let alone still be active on forums. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador