Price Check: Complete Japanese VS Set in Mint

Does anyone have any clue how much this would fetch RAW and Graded?

I think PSA has silver resuming in the near future, but bulk won’t open up for quite some time IMO

I think a complete BGS 10/9.5 went for around 10k (gotta check) for HA a few months back.

partial set reference: comics.ha.com/itm/memorabilia/pokemon-first-edition-japanese-vs-set-trading-cards-group-of-37-media-factory-2001-bgs-graded/a/7260-36205.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

price ceiling reference: www.ebay.com/itm/125014448916

Aside from that you’ll just have to run the individual comps.

2 Likes

A mintish, 102 card raw set without the trainers or any energies recently sold on YJ for $2750 USD

I’m still upset about losing that.

Way overpriced compared to what I’ve been picking up lots of 5-10 cards for over the past few months. Non-holo raw PSA 10 quality copies can be had for $5-10 apiece

Where do you look for these?

Don’t ask for secrets like that, especially on a public forum!

5 Likes

COUUUUUUUUGHpmmeplsCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH :sob:

I put my raw NM-MT set at $3k for insurance valuation. Some of the holos (Umbreon especially) and the Zard have gotten pricy. It’s a beautiful set, good luck!

4 Likes

Agreed. That’s how I’ve been building my sets.

Such a shame these have the stupid e-Reader border

2 Likes

I have been going for this set lately. I decided to get all the holos and the Zard first, I hope I did the correct decision. (Also, in the future after finishing it, I intended on getting the mini Alto Mare set, as I already have the two extra rocket’s promos as well).

I think this set has been super slept on, tbh

1 Like