Possible PSA Graded Inked 1st Ed Charizard, Need Advice.

I haven’t left anything out. You came at me with a eBay case claiming the PSA case had been tampered with because you said there was “glue” in it. There wasn’t, anything inside that case PSA put there, I graded the card myself. If you had any doubts you should of contacted me before opening it and I would have gladly refunded you if you wanted to return the card. Yes, I assured you the card is authentic, because it is. Everything about it is authentic, IF, and IF, you didn’t ink the card yourself PSA graded a inked card. What did you expect me to do, refund you all the money once you broke the card out of the case and then it’s value is no where near what it was?

This isn’t a smear campaign either, I told the story and asked for advice from the community. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and actually help you out but you started to get aggressive accusing me of tampering with it and demanding a refund. It’s to the point that it’s almost harassment. Then you’re asking for my address and stuff? Why? That’s almost threating. Again, I tried to help you, I suggested going to PSA and getting their take on it and you hated the idea and said I was “passing blame” and it was “my responsibility”

I don’t have a guilty conscience at all, because again, the card is legit. If I did indeed scam you I would of blocked you months ago when the eBay case was dropped, but I didn’t. I wouldn’t of made this post asking for the community advice drawing more eyes to the issue. Maybe someone here also has some advice, but asking me to refund you the full amount for a card you broke out just isn’t a reasonable request. If you didn’t ink the card then I am sorry you’re going through this, but the constant harassment and threats isn’t good for anyone and I can’t help you any farther. Maybe someone here can.

Not once did i say you should send me the money for the card, i could have done that in the beginning to but you convinced me it was your card initially and provided two conflicting stories about its origins. I only caught you in that mistruth because you mentioned it in a youtube video.

Since convincing me to drop the case and promising me you wouldn’t run for the hills if things went awry ive spent upwards of $750 on grading at your recommendation and i still have what i started with and what i have always had. An inked ALTERED card.

Since no one has asked yet ill ask the glaringly obvious question…WHY would i ink it? If it lokos the same and i DID ink it why would i do it? If there is no visual difference why would i attempt alterations? After doing research an inked card usually has something added like a 1st ed stamp OR its been inked on the back side to conceal edgewear. Neither are the case here.

I wouldn’t be chasing you so hard if you hadn’t blocked me less than 24 hours after presenting all of this information and evidence to you.If you had offered ANY sort of deal i would have worked with you.

And it IS a smear campaign; youve gone public with my details, you could make this entire post without mentioning my private information but you chose to do that at a memebers request even though it added absolutely nothing to the case; it just makes it harder for me to do anything with this card. So vindictive.

How about seeing some pics of this card maybe start with seeing the problem card would be good.

2 Likes

how about showing pics of the card or the eBay case and sale?

If you didn’t want money what are you asking for then? What do you want? Again, I am 100000% what I sent you was legit from PSA, what happened after the card was out of the case I can’t confirm. Why would you ink the card? financial gain would be the obvious one. Do we even know where its inked at? I asked multiple times and never got an answer, I asked for high res photos of the card so I could see and you said it was at CGC. I blocked you because you started threating me. Threating legal action and asking where I live doesn’t give me a good feeling when I know I’ve done nothing wrong. When someone in a situation like this ask for my address I assume the worst, that they want to cause me harm. What do you expect me to do? Again, what do you want from me?

Reopen the avenue for private discussion and we can talk about it, im not doing this with yoiu on a public forum, i have not threatened you at all ive just told you what my next steps are which is what youve done also. Please resume this conversation with me privately.

Block + forget. Scam artist/buyer’s remorse

This thread is all very one sided.

I’ve got a few questions.

1.) Why would the Buyer ink a very expensive card (psa 7). If his intention was to ink, he’d buy a cheaper psa 3-4 with no creases/surface scratch, but lots of white edges and corners. If his intention was to stamp a fake stamp, he would buy a shadowless charizard. It makes no sense the Buyer did this at all.
2.) Accusing him of scamming, and adding his personal details on here without his permission is unreasonable. If he wanted to scam you, there’s plenty of other and easier ways. Ie ask for a refund and send you back an empty box.
3.) Would you say CardKahuna should re pay Shayne for the fake booster box? If so, what’s different to this scenario? Except with a PSA label, we have the fake box which had BBCE authenticated wrapping. So if you say the Buyer should take it up with PSA, does that mean BBCE should reimburse Shayne too?

Newly joined member 15 mins ago has joined in tee hee.

5 Likes

Just block and move on, what a foolish buyer. You have absolutely nothing to worry about my dude.

fight fight fight

2 Likes

Were you not a newly joined member at one stage?

What difference does it make. I’m not selling anything. How about consider my questions instead?

It’s easy to say screw this guy but put yourself in my position…I simply bought a card here and now I have people blocking and blacklisting me for it. What would you all do in my situation? Take the $9000 hit and let this guy just go on as if nothing happened? This is not fair and now I can’t even communicate with him about it so my only remaining options are nuclear and it’s just really upsetting for all parties.

If you read my previous posts I’m trying to help sort not bash.

1 Like

Mods can see IP adresses right? This is supersus, you really look like a new account from orughin.
This public conversation does not help at all, not a single person here knows what is going on.

1 Like

@thymeee,

Sure, check my IP address.
He could have said directly everything I said himself.
Which bit could he not have said?

What still hasn’t been answered at all, and has just been sidestepped, is why it was cracked out of the slab and resubmitted in the first place?

2 Likes

If you two guys want to sort between yourselves then great. If you want help lets all stay impartial. We can’t get anywhere without even seeing the card for starters so up to you…

2 Likes

People do this all the time. In the hope of 1.) better grade 2.) newer cert number

If you guys want this thread to continue, the next posts should only be images of the card, listing, sale date, ebay case; anything tangible someone can assess. If posts continue to just be mudslinging and avoid the issue, its getting locked.

11 Likes