Possible for this to get a PSA 10? Photos inside :)

Hi fellow Pokémon collectors.

I hope I’m not being too much of a pain asking grading questions here (hope this is the right place?). I have this lovely ninetales ex I recently got which I think is flawless apart from this small raised surface (just on the back) which you can only see under specific lighting and angles. I have attached the photos to get opinions. I know that photos can only tell you so much but was wondering if anyone else had sent in cards with similar dynamics? Also not visible is the condition of the holo - which is completely scratch and print line free based on my eyes. Photos below - I have circled the part I’m talking about in the first photo. In the second photo you can’t even see the raise - again it’s only under strong light and certain angles you can see it.

ibb.co/9918Jqh
ibb.co/nbNKpf8
ibb.co/qknR3ss

Maybe? Photos dont always show all the potential problems and blurry photos are even less helpful :slightly_frowning_face:

Hard to tell but centering at least looks solid. Should be at least a PSA 9 but hard to tell without the card in hand. Maybe has an option for a 10 but you gotta send it in to see for yourself. The more you grade cards, the better judgement you will have

We clearly need better pictures; since images are way too blurry and it ends up being pretty hard to distinguish if something is whitening or bad quality of your cammera.
Centering looks solid, other than that, there’s no way to see if it has, for example, holo scratching.

No one can grade your cards from a computer screen.

1 Like

I see some imperfections even thru blurry photos, so most likely it’s not gonna get 10.

Yeah fair enough :blush: Thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the photo quality, need to get a new camera haha.