Poll: Do you currently watch the Pokemon anime?

As a kid I stopped watching in Gen 4 because I was getting frustrated with how little progress was being made episode to episode and was tired of waiting week to week. I recently watched the Indigo League and Orange Islands arc in Japanese and had a great time with them. I was going to continue into Johto but I can’t find any fansubs. I was thinking of watching Sun and Moon or Journeys but I don’t think any official streaming sites have it in Japanese. I would watch the new anime if it was being simulcasted on something like Crunchyroll.

1 Like

That makes sense. Use to also get frustrated when Ash won’t evolve or catch more pokemon.

1 Like

I don’t remember much of the anime except for a few key battles. However, most of the movies are awesome, and the prelude movies that aired before the first 3 movies (i.e. Pikachu’s vacation) are some of the best animation works in the franchise.

2 Likes

Same! This scene was so frustrating:

2 Likes

Omg I was soo mad. I was like “don’t you wanna help your Pokemon friends?” But didn’t want to evolve just because the previous trainer would forget about him.

1 Like

Sweet sweet evolution, free of charge on behalf of Big Venu. But nooooo :rage:

Mhm. I rather be strong to save my homies. Instead of caring about looks or whatever.

rather rewatch gen 1 than watch any new stuff

8 episodes into the new Horizons anime, I’m enjoying the Rising Volteccers squad vibe a lot

Recently discovered that Dai Satou, author of Eureka Seven and script writer for Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, is taking on the series

3 Likes