pokemonunboxing collection thread

Hey

Small collector from Norway here, I tought I should make my collection thread and I wanted to start with my favorit part of my collection and something I have been working on since 2015. If anyone can help me with more im always down for a chat.

35 Likes

Ahh yes, a “small collector” with 7 Art Academy cards…

Beautiful cards though! The red raincoat Pika is by far my favorite!

11 Likes

Amazing Art Academy collection, wish you luck in completing it!

1 Like

“small collector”

nice cardboard though 10/10

3 Likes

Compared to 99% of this forum i’m still just a small fry :blush:

Raincoat is a must for any AA collector!

I really enjoy the dark theme of the Delphox as well

1 Like

One of our most recent purchases and one of my favorite cards. We did overpay, but I gotta say I really do enjoy the premium feel of a beckett case. I understand now why people send high end item to BGS. Pop 1.

Story of the card:

This card was released in Japan as an unnumbered XY-P Promotional card as part of the POKÉMON with YOU Wagon program in Tohoku, where a big earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011. The earthquake, and tsunami that followed, took the life of many people. This Pikachu is a special promo which was given to children in this particularity heavy-hit region, from around mid-November, 2014.

14 Likes

Glad you are happy with the amazing with you wagon! Such a great card!

2 Likes

Something I have been working for almost a year arrived today and its straight from the winner. Im over the moon to finally add this to my growing Art Academy collection :blush: Also posted in the recent purchase thread

15 Likes

I have shifted my focus a lot to more cards with limited release the last few months so I had to add this to the collection

6 Likes

Your Art Academy Collection is nuts! Love it.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!