Pokémon series in all languages

I actually started something similar more than a year ago, but never got around to finish it due to time issues… I’ve ordered them by set however, instead of by language (EDIT: I now see you did the same). Here is that thread I’m referring to.

I got from Base Set to EX Emerald. Although I made this about 1.5 year ago, so it might contain some mistakes (EDIT: I actually already see a few mistakes…). Hmm, I’ll see if I can make some time in the near future to finish the entire list for all sets.

I’ll also take a close look at your lists to see if I can spot anything missing. As someone who also collects single Pokémon in every language, and also creates lists for other single-Pokémon collectors (I made 35+ list already), this information is certainly useful to have in a clear overview as reference. It might also be useful to add if the sets has multiple EX codes for the EX era sets. Or has any differences with other languages (i.e. EX Legend Maker is released in both Chinese and Portuguese, but both of these lack the Secret Rare Pikachu Gold Star, unlike the same set in English, German, French, and Italian; and some Spanish and Portuguese sets lack Reverse Holos).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like