Pokemon CSGO-style digital gambling

We are in the end of days…
I just was shown a Pokemon CSGO style digital gambling site…
I don’t know what to say

6 Likes

“See the odds.”

So we’ve moved from investing to gambling. Or is Vegas considered “investment” capitol of the USA, now?
:unamused:
I don’t see how they can deliver on the promise of the digital > real cards. Where will they source these? How long before delivery? I see a disaster waiting…

3 Likes

I see this business practice imploding in about 6 months. We will see :roll_eyes:

1 Like

TL;DR
Perhaps this will help filter speculators and immature members of our hobby, as they get burned.

In a way, I think this might be a good thing for the maturity of the hobby. By the time a lot of hobbies/fields/investments mature, there are always people who have been burned, or know those who have, and hold the opinion that the entire industry or hobby is a scam or just rubbish, when in fact, it’s not. Direct Sales, anyone?

It’s a huge industry, and unfortunately, contains some companies that have used deceptive tactics, or MLM, while others simply sell a product. Yet all direct sales gets lumped together with the bad “direct sales” companies, when it is still, in fact, one of the largest driving forces in western economies. Heck our employee benefits, telecom, and utilities are largely direct sales (or local monopolies…). But direct sales is a far more stable and mature industry than it was years ago. Less opportunity, but less volatility. Maybe Direct Sales is a bad example, but I think the idea here is clear enough. Perhaps this will help filter speculators and immature members of our hobby, as they get burned.

2 Likes

As a csgo player and Pokémon collector I can safely Say that I really didn’t need to see this.
Yep. Not needed.

Where the hell’s my wallet…

4 Likes