Pokemon Classics (PSA Submission Video: 185 Cards)

Just thought I would share this for anyone interested in a long-winded submission video:

This submission features 185 cards from the early Wizards of the Coast sets (Base, Jungle, Fossil, Gym Heroes, Gym Challenge, Neo Genesis, Neo Discovery, Neo Revelation, and Neo Destiny). To make things even better, over 180 of these cards are 1st Editions!

Generally, I only grade cards that have a realistic shot at PSA 10; however, with the collectible market and Pokemon Cards experiencing a surge in popularity, I decided to include cards that are likely to earn PSA 9’s (and some PSA 8’s). This is actually the first of two submissions; I ran out of Card-Savers for the rest. Wish me luck on my submission and be on the lookout for a PSA returns video in the future!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y504_0bgx9g

6 Likes

Good luck and always enjoy your videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice sub, good luck

2 Likes

wow. did you buy near complete sets of each one?

that is a crazy sub. You almost have more jungle than me

1 Like

[fire emoji]

2 Likes

cool submission, mine isn’t going to grade as nice since I decided to send in my personal collection growing up and some cards I got in 2016. Do you have an ebay store, can’t wait to see what grades you get.

2 Likes

Quite the submission can’t wait to see the next one and results :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that’s a hot tamale👍

1 Like

I bought really heavy back in the early 2010’s (mainly complete WOTC sets). I generally would only submit cards that had a realistic shot at a 10, since there was little profit margin on 8’s or 9’s. Some of these will likely get 10’s, but based on centering or print lines, most won’t.

1 Like

Great video!! Your editing and quality is what I aspire to be someday!

2 Likes

Those are some epic cards indeed and a very well-done video! Wish you the best of luck with your submission!

1 Like