Pokemon cards in Russia

Problems with customs? Not familiar.

Attachments:

3 Likes

Has anyone already found a seller of Russian Booster Boxes/cards?

Russian Espeon would be like…

OP

someday pls

1 Like

I’ve been looking around, but I haven’t found anyone yet. I’m sure there will be a few people pop up in the coming week or two when the cards are released.

1 Like

Later I’ll try to find a Russian middleman for the XY release. If I will find someone that can help us I’ll update the post.

2 Likes

We can find the first wave of Russian XY booster packs after the 2 October, after the Comic-con event. The new set will be released to the public from the 6th of October.

2 Likes

I hope they go up on eBay.

1 Like

I’m still pretty jazzed this is happening.

2 Likes

Me too! We should be hearing more about it soon! Only one more day until they are available.

1 Like

First Russian Boosters on eBay:

www.ebay.com/itm/RUSSIAN-Pokemon-TCG-blister-set-4-different-promocards-8-booster-pack-/301342292072?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item4629667868

2 Likes

Absolutely bidding on this. Thanks!

1 Like

That feedback score.

Yeah, but look at what the negatives involved are about. one is a dispute over a $8 purchase. The other is over a code, which I know from personal experience people claim “don’t work” to try and make cheap money over eBay. For someone forced to only work with international deals, that’s a pretty solid positive list IMO.

Yeah true, I went and had a look afterwards and 96.5% makes him look a lot more dodgy that he probably is.

these cards might even interest me to be honest in the future might even look to obtain them

1 Like

I’ve contacted the seller and according to him there won’t be Russian Booster Boxes for now.
Only the 4 different Blister Packs and the 2 Theme Decks(and in a few weeks Promo Tins).

If someone is interested this is his online store: www.cardplace.ru

No booster boxes means even rarer EX/FA/Secret. Wonderful.

2 Likes

makes me even more likely to look to purchase somee

Scrub that, just remembered no Secrets in XY.

EX/FA still, however.

Thanks for the info abv150! You should ask if there are any reverse holo cards in this set :stuck_out_tongue: