"Papa... What was pokemon collecting like during 2020-2023?"

This Timmy, this was what it was like.

14 Likes

Uh oh @tokyopokemon could that sgc heatmore have been one of the 1000000 quality sgc singles you’re blessing the market with?

7 Likes

This hobby is so foreign to me.

10 Likes

17 Likes

23 posts were split to a new topic: SGC relevance in the Pokémon market: Discussion

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry

11 Likes

This video will be shown in our grandkids’ history classes. Staggering.

4 Likes

Y’all are sleepin on my boy Heatmor :fire::fire::fire:

:star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

I would say in terms of rarity. That boi is DEFINITELY a POP 1 :star::star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

What saddens me especially about this is that most of these mystery boxes are ordered for children and teens as gifts by family members. If I was a parent, I would be heartbroken if my kid opened up the package and began to cry because they received an SGC 9.5 Heatmore.

5 Likes

$35 :joy: I’m more baffled by who would even grade that card.

1 Like

I know 1 person who would and his name with “Dawn”

1 Like

Oh my….

2 Likes

Someone who’s about to throw it in a mystery pack and sell to some dummy online, that’s who :grimacing:

2 Likes

This cannot continue…

It’s an insult to junk slabs, inside an insult to mystery packs.

How are people buying this crap…

2 Likes

Honestly I think many collectors are addicted to the gambling aspect of card collecting, even at conventions you see piles of them eating up mystery packs, me I could never, did see a friend pull a psa 9 Shadowless venu from one here though and still didn’t push me to try.

3 Likes

Is that even legal to bribe for reviews? lol great video

3 Likes

I know you can legally incentivize people to leave a review. The issue is asking for a 5 star review. That’s where the good-faith comes into question.

4 Likes

A crap bulk video about a crap bulk slab pulled out of a crap bulk mystery pack. It’s almost poetic.

4 Likes