Okay, I want this

Check this Tamamushi University DIPLOMA! The hunt begins…

P.s. Want to buy the ID card too, holler if ya want some quick cash :wink:

5 Likes

Nice find! Unlike the ID card, though, this diploma doesn’t appear to be associated with the the Hyper Test, which took place in 1998. (The date on the diploma is March 1, 1999.)

You always find some cool stuff man… I really like this also >.< the more odd Japanese pokemon pieces… awesome.

1 Like

I completely agree. It’s stuff like this diploma that makes me drool. :grin:

2 Likes

@japanime I’d love to see more of the aged treasures buried in your warehouse!

Yeah Glenn share the f*cking goods.

2 Likes

his a busy family man! we all want to explore his warehouse one day… ^^

This is turning into an innuendo about @japanime 's sex life.

2 Likes

I really like that red pika! If this isn’t from the hyper test is it like an actual university diploma or am I just stupid haha?

That ship has sailed. I turned 50 this year. :wink:

As for the warehouse, I really would love to catalog everything and then post a spreadsheet for everyone to drool over. But honestly, between running a publishing company and juggling a half-dozen other projects, I have almost no free time anymore. :sob:

2 Likes

I’ll come over and log it all for you don’t worry :stuck_out_tongue: all you have to do is get me flights and somewhere to stay and ill do the rest for free :blush:

I may be in your neck of the woods in the summer and can handle that spreadsheet for you. :blush:

1 Like

We need to see a photo of this mythical warehouse!

1 Like

2 Likes

Youngster.

My ship sunk:(

2 Likes

I hadn’t realized you were one of our “senior” members. Cool!

I’ve posted at least one picture of it here before. It’s not a full-on warehouse — more like a storage room. There’s about 1,500 square feet of floor space. (The books my company publishes are, however, stored in an honest-to-goodness warehouse.)

1 Like