Oddish Master Collection Thread!!!

Oddish is my favorite Pokemon, so I hope this is the biggest Oddish collection you’ve ever seen!! I have stickers, cards, graded gems, pins, coins, and more! I’m still working on it, and the list of cards I still need can be found here. Help collecting would be greatly appreciated!

I will occasionally add to this thread to update you. Enjoy!

25 Likes

Awesome collection, hope you get the rest soon!

1 Like

This is awesome! I’ve found a new appreciation for Oddish, thank you haha! But… like I always ask everyone who choses to collect a more untraditional pokemon, why Oddish?! What’s the story if there is one behind that haha! Would love to hear.

2 Likes

DAMNNNNNN son

Yay! So glad you finally made a collection thread! Oddish is one of the cutest Pokemon in my opinion and so happy that someone appreciates the blue ball. Looking forward to seeing your collection grow!

4 Likes

It 's the biggest Oddish collection I’ve ever seen hahahaha. I LOVE single Pokemon collections, they show so much passion, good job!

3 Likes

Wouldve been sick if there was a vileplume evolution line in the hidden fates shiny vault.

1 Like

Always blows my mind how expansive a single pokemon collection can be, even if it’s for an unpopular pokemon such as oddish… great job putting all this together, looks amazing!

2 Likes

It’s everything we could wish to see and more, great collection :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very unique collection!

1 Like

Nice collection, glad to see it all coming together! Looking forward to seeing your progress in the future. What Oddish is your favorite?

1 Like

You’re making my mouth water.

1 Like

For childhood nostalgia, it’s gonna have to be the 1st Edition Jungle Oddish. That aside, I really like the Topps Chrome Oddish and the 1st Edition Erika’s Oddish from Gym Challenge. :blush:

1 Like

Great choices, I’d say the Aquapolis Oddish is my favorite

1 Like

Well, I didn’t have a favorite Pokemon as a kid, but I remember really liking common cards for some reason. Geodude, Diglett, Machop, Rattata, Meowth, and so many others are just so nostalgic for me.

As an adult who decided to collect again, I came across the Jungle Oddish card and that experience was nothing short of euphoric. I’ve also been re-watching the show and fell in love with Oddish in Season 1, Episode 10, “Bulbasaur’s Hidden Village.”

I love nature and “green things,” and I tend to like things that aren’t as popular, so I decided it was time to choose a favorite Pokemon — ODDISH!

I also believe in Ash’s mantra — to become “the best there ever was” — and I figured becoming the best Oddish collector the world over was a very attainable goal, so here we are!

Cheers :blush:

5 Likes

I forgot about that one, lol. The artwork is stunning. Can I add that to my ranking? haha.

• 1st Edition Oddish (Jungle)
  • 1st Edition Erika’s Oddish (Gym Challenge)
  • Oddish (Aquapolis)
  • Topps Chrome Oddish
1 Like

Definitely, I’m always changing my rankings when I discover new artwork. If you’re after the reverse holo, I’d recommend grabbing it sooner rather than later, I’m finding it hard to get nice copies of RH from the e-series nowadays

1 Like

Yeah I need one in PSA 10 so bad! haha. Maybe I need to find a collector who is opening Aquapolis packs to see if we can make a deal if they come across one…

1 Like

Collecting that little grass boy? That’s an odd-ish decision

2 Likes

Nice collection

1 Like