NonTCG Ultimate Collection Doc (WIP)

exists and so does

I wanted those out of the way before I try to patch together another Google Doc for my own collection purpose (that anyone is free to use/modify/make suggestions on)…
-Bandai specific:

-TOMY/TopSun/etc (the rest):

This will be the links, and y’all feel free to let me know if anything is amiss- I’d love to create something that functions similarly to Pokellector, TCGCollector, or PCG-search.com that help people understand what’s out there, but also
PRESENT IT IN A WAY THAT’S USABLE.
I realize after combing ~100 articles under key words “Carddass”, “Sealdass”, “Shieldass”, “Anime”… (okay there were more than 100 threads tbh) that the information is essentially HERE. It’s still disorganized and painful to pilfer, though. My thought is that I could combine ALL of that knowledge, maybe Strength Sap off of Mandarake’s JP site and a couple others I’m familiar with, and unify it all in a ~15 Tab Google Document that’s rife with images for oddities and educational enough to explain to a laymen.

1st Question:
1996 TopSun was self explanatory, but 1996 Carddass Monster Collection is not
“Part 1: Green”, and “Part 2: Red”, as I previously suspected…

It’s two sets separated by what seems an arbitrary PokeDex line, although Beedrill’s evo and some others are also torn apart by set, with both Green and Red cards in both “Part 1” and “Part 2”, yes?

Pokeboon’s set of images is what caused my confusion.
I previously thought one was Green set, the other was Red set…
So is it set up like Pokeboon says in the link, or is it just Red and Green? I’ll try to check Mandarake to verify so I’m not relying on this community for everything. Thanks in advance!

(Also I realize this document will be 20+ sets and not all can be listed by Dex, especially the anime ones; however, I do intend to try my hardest to make sense of them and go by the default listing/card numbers where they exist, even if I was a Pokedex-first kind of guy for other collections, including Vending, which probably is NOT how most people do it.)

3 Likes

Not directly answering your question here but you can check out the new “Related” threads feature at the bottom to explore, it uses ai to find similar threads to the one you’re on

1 Like

Heyyy, I always thought there should be something like waht you say, a website with every single non-tcg collection ever released. It would require many collectors and experts from all around the world for precise info and photos. Do you want to do it on everything worldwide (europe, latin america, india, indonesia, etc) or just english and japanese?

As a Japanese only collector, that’s the whole focus for me, but i’m going to try to do Topps/BK/Kellogs and some other English if I can find enough info

Woah- I only knew of cardass, and the topps cards. The spreadsheet was alot to take in :face_with_spiral_eyes:

@TsunamiSurskit A clarifying question please, the aim is to document with pictures the different NonTCG items yes? This should be done in the excel linked on your 1st post? or just send the info to you or post it here for you to do the rest.

Cheers!

He is a man of spreadsheets, i think its to just list out all non tcg cards, rather than document photos, as You can just look them up (if im not wrong). But yeah it is kinda confusing, this question is actually like good- ig.

I have zero faith i can get image scans for ALL those, but just enough to cover the description and make using it smooth ig?

I had to split the document into two!
(Just to update this and avoid confusion)

All things Carddass and Bandai:

Everything else:

1 Like