No Mcdonalds calendar for 2015??!!!???

Ok, so its that time of year where my mother may actually buy me 1 pokemon related present (but surprise she did get me a pikachu shirt earlier this year, just because!). For many years now, well from Diamond Pearl and maybe earlier, she has gotten me the Mcdonalds Pokemon Calendar. The artwork in these are always great. Original pieces, not just images taken from the show (like the lame US calendars are). But this year, I can not see any Mcdonalds 2015 Pokemon Calendars anywhere. Not ebay nor Yahoo Auction Japan. Does anybody know anything? Like if Mcdonalds is or is not making them, and why? I do really like the giant wall calendar with just 7 pages (it has sylveon and pink stuff!) but the few sellers on ebay want about $50-60. I can’t even seem to find the same one on yahoo Auction Japan. Any help is appreciated.

Just letting you know:

Due to the booming popularity of Yokai Watch, McDonalds will have a Yokai Watch calendar.
Ergo, they aren’t doing a Pokemon calendar. HOWEVER, Yakult is distributing Pokemon calendars this year.

Spoiler

pk-mn.com/n/pokemon-calendar-2015-yakult/

LOl, I can’t picture hanging this in my kitchen… like I love it, of course!, but imagine bringing it to work, or having it in an open area in your house. Imagine what women will think of you!

1 Like

If they love Pokemon, they’ll be really eager to…

Pik-a-chu.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry sorry.

@binx345

You should post your Pokemon Calendar collection!

Ok thanks for the info. I do not have a clue what a Yokai watch is, (isnt that Demon Watch in English???). Shame Mcdonalds. I guess I will go with the Yakult calendar unless I can find a cheap large wall version.

Plus I am a woman. My friends know me as the super Pokemon collector. I am proud to wear Pokemon clothing in public so I care less what others think. No place, and too risky (could get stolen) to hang a rare Japanese calendar at work.

wake up in the morning by yourself, panic floods your mind. phone-check, wallet-check. Run into the kitchen, calendar-STOLEN!