Nintendo 64 vs CD Promo (difference?)

Does anyone know the difference between the two holo cards? They look identical to me. Probably the holo pattern??

I recently bought ungraded/ sealed Porygon and Snorlax advertised as CD Promo. But they turns out to be from Nintendo 64 campaign sheet.

*Which one is more rare?

Nintendo 64CD Promo
The images are not mine. They are from ebay.*

1 Like

No difference whatsoever, I think some of the members already discussed this. They might be able to redirect you when they read this. But they are the same cards.

@missingno Thanks. I submitted the 2 cards I mentioned (Porygon and Snorlax) for PSA grading last week. At that time, I thought they were CD promos, so I wrote CD promo in the description.

Is it fine to leave it as it is?

(I am after CD promo holo PSA 10 set, and they are the only two remaining)

You said they came sealed seperately? If so technically it would be incorrect. Since I know these two came sealed along with other cards my OCD would not appreciate it. Although they are the exact same cards.

It was this listing.

Ebay listing

They were distributed in both ways but are the same card no matter where you got them from, labelling them as a cd promo despite them not being from the cd wouldn’t be too incorrect being as you could get the exact same card from the cd.

That makes sense. Thanks for your advice.
Hopefully, the 2 I sent will come back as 10’s and I’ll complete my PSA 10 CD collection. :wink:

1 Like

I could not see any difference on mine.

You got yourself some N64’s!

1 Like