New trophy card - 2019 Thai National Championship Jirachi

Hey all,

I recently discovered the existence of a trophy card that very few collectors seem to be aware of - the 2019 Thailand National Championship promo card - Jirachi. I compiled my findings over at thecardpletionist.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-trophy-card-that-no-one-is-talking.html so that you can see how I found this card, what I have been able to learn about it to date, and to see the current gaps in my knowledge about the card.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts!

23 Likes

Wow, awesome article! I had no idea this card existed. I’ve always loved that artwork- a shame it wasn’t an exclusive artwork, though. Still great. Thank sfor sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks for the article :blush: I didnt know about this card either!

2 Likes

I love how any mention of a trophy will summon you from the depths.

9 Likes

@thecardpletionist, excellent blog love the level of detail.

2 Likes

Damn right :blush: hehe

1 Like

I appreciate it! I’m overdue for a similar post about the rarest Naruto CCG cards - maybe in the near future…

Stuff like this is why I check E4 ever hour! Great article! I love reading about these sorts of things!

1 Like

@thecardpletionist
It’s so good to see you here! You’re the person who got me back into collecting after all! Besides this one promo, do you have any other information on the more obscure languages of the TCG? Mainly being Chinese, Thai and Indonesian? I’ve wanted to start collections of all of them but I don’t speak the languages and most people here don’t collect other languages either :sweat_smile:

Mjisaacs

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words and its nice to see you too! I am still learning a lot about the Thai and Indonesian versions of the TCG (haven’t done much work on the Chinese version yet) but it’s hard to find a lot of information in the US. The best resource I’ve found is regional social media accounts. The Thai one in particular posts a lot of information about upcoming releases and promos.

1 Like

Great info! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Its a Jirachi, I need it.

3 Likes

Anyone know of any physical store in Thailand that might have this card for sale or just any card stores in general? I’m going for a little over a month on September