New Instagram Friends?

Hey guys! I’m mostly active on Instagram and love checking out other peoples collections on there and chatting about the hobby. I’d just rather talk to some more mature/vintage collectors on there :sweat_smile: so I hope it’s cool if I drop my instagram here. I just prefer that platform tbh. If people want to message me their Instagram account names or just leave them in the thread that’s cool. My instagram is @pokesealed
I hope to make some new friends in the hobby!

Personally I think you would find a more mature audience here rather than Instagram.

4 Likes

Totally agree, I just find Instagram more visually pleasing and easier to message. I’m new to E4 so I’m gonna see how it feels lol

Darkchansey for my instagram, see you :grin:

There are a bit of mature collectors on IG, you just have to find them.

I’m AceTrainer_J on there too! But I post Pokémon AND Nintendo stuff. New and old. I’m working on getting the older stuff more than the newer stuff though.

Instagram has literally every collector out there but as acetrainerj is on point! Some you might have to find, while some come knocking on your door!
E4 folks would be the best folks to reach out to in which you can dm them through e4 without going through instagram!
MY instagram is same as my e4 id!

There are a lot of decent folk there in spite of all the idiots, I’ve made a lot of friends there who aren’t on E4, its really just a case of networking, communicating and weeding out all the toxic people.

My name is ankoko_tcg so feel free to add me, I try to make an effort to add more people from E4 .

Feel free to add me if you want to chat, I’m active on there :blush:
Name: Poke_chaos