Neo Revelation bleed holo?

Just looking through my cards when I noticed the Misdreavus had holo eyes. I don’t have a double so I can’t compare it.

Having looked at images online I can see that some don’t have the holo eyes.

Is it normal for this card to have this?

I saw a post on here a few months back about some 1st edition holos having this misprint. So I was wondering if it is the same thing.

imgur.com/sCvU0fK

imgur.com/vYC5pYJ

imgur.com/YCcQgCU

1 Like

Your Misdreavus indeed looks similar to the 1st edition Neo Revelation errors: COMPLETE Neo Revelation ERROR Holo Set

Never seen it in unlimited edition, though. Then again, before @thecardguyz posted these, I didn’t even know these errors existed at all.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

They all exist for unlimited as well, I have the houndoom and Ho-oh

1 Like

They all exist in Unlimited and 1st Edition. The unlimited are much more common except the holo bleed usually isn’t as vibrant on the unlimited versions. The 1st Editions are very vivid. On Misdreavus - the eyes are what gives it away. Glad you were able to recognize it. I know I seemed to inform a lot of people about it when I posted it.

3 Likes

haven’t really experienced that more vibrant thing with the 1st edition print. but maybe I’m wrong. guess I will need to have two of the same card one unlimited one 1st to really compare

1 Like