Neo Genesis Quilava Error Card?

Hello there,
perhaps you are already aware of this, but there is a “dengeki-Pichu” on Sale right know on Yahoo Japan. The card seems to be in a very good condition. Unfortunately already 30 people are following the auction.

Best wishes from Germany
Martin

1 Like

Thank you, I’m following that one already. The seller notes that this one has damage on the back but I’m not entirely sure what that damage is as the pictures aren’t too clear. I’m not going to be bidding on this one as I’ve already picked up a non-PSA 10 copy to add to my binder collection.
:blush:

Hey @pichufan,
congrats on the find for your binder collection!!! :slight_smile: Yeah, the Japanese text in the item description is very vague. It simply states that you can see damage on the back (裏面に痛みが見られます). However, there was a question asked to the seller what this exactly means. His reply was: “If you take a close look, you can identify a small scratch” (よく見ると細かい擦り傷が見える). Therefore he added an additional picture to the auction (number 7). It’s really hard to notice, but I think I got what he ment. However, for me it’s still a very fine copy and I’m excited to see, to what price this one will climb.

Best wishes from Germany
PS: For those who are curious about the auction see the link which I have totally forgotten in my first posting.

2 Likes