Negi980’s Gardy collection and other highlights

I rearranged my Gardevoir binder today and decided I might as well start my collection showcase. Gardevoir has been my favorite Pokémon since third gen released. I’ve had a Gardevoir on every game I’ve played.

Since Gardevoir is my favorite Pokémon, my main collection is naturally, Gardevoir cards. Here is my current Gardevoir tcg card binder.

I had been debating on whether to include Gardevoir spirit link in my collection. I have several of them, but as of now, are stored with my bulk cards.

On a side note, I have decided to treat Iron Valiant as Gardevoir. Here are my Iron Valiant cards.

I have a few non-tcg cards as well. I know the topsun card in the top middle is technically a Tropius card, but Gardevoir features prominently in it.

I also have a couple of Gardevoir stickers. The recent Marumiya one is a favorite of mine. I also have one of the Lotte choco wafer stickers, but it’s not shown here.

I have some Gardevoir slabs as well. Ill hopefully add them once I find the time to organize them!

17 Likes

Awesome showcase @negi980 . Really cool collection and these cards display so very well in the binders. What are the cards left for you if there are any?

Thanks again for sharing.

Cheers!

Thanks for checking it out! I’m sort of following the PSA Gardevoir master set as a checklist, but that definitely isn’t a fully comprehensive list.

I’ve been primarily checking eBay for any Gardys I don’t have yet. Right now, I’ve been looking for the foil parallel for the Topps Advanced Gardevoir. They’ve been surprisingly rare to come boy, much less common than the die-cut Gardevoir which was an insert from that set.

I’m also trying to get the full art Gardevoir from Astral Radiance in as many Languages as possible. I’d say it’s my favorite Gardevoir card.

1 Like

Here are my Gardevoir slabs as of 12/2023

I actually saw a recent listing for a PSA 10 slab for this card, forgetting I already had one.

As mentioned, still looking for the foil version of this card!

These PSA slabs are in my Gardevoir master set registry. I have a couple additional PSA as well.

This one is a Portuguese print of the Steam Siege Gardevoir.

And this one is a PSA 4 M Gardevoir from Steam Siege.

4 Likes

Incredible collection, @negi980! I’ve always felt that Gardevoir was one of the coolest Gen 3 Pokemon.

Will you be interested in adding Gallade and the prior evolutions (Kirlia, Ralts) to your collection too?

I got nothing against Gallade, but I think I’ll be focusing on Gardevoir haha. The same goes for the prior evolutions, with exceptions.

For example, I feel like you have to complete Scarlet and Violet base Illustration rare.

1 Like

This is a gargantuan and gorgeously grand display of great grandeur!

Love the collection and a big support of Species collecting. What are your goals for the non-TCG?

1 Like

I plan on picking them up as I identify them. Some of the non-tcg cards have interesting art. I started collecting stickers as an offshoot of chasing the non-tcg cards.

The non-tcg identification thread here was a big help, particularly in identifying the Top cards.

I also used the Gardevoir masterlist under the PSA registry. That’s how I identified the Lenticular Panini action card; the one below the die-cut Gardevoir. I did note that the PSA registry doesn’t have the foil parallel of the Topps advanced card and the Die-cut insert.

On a side note, here’s a couple more items from my collection.

These are the Ensky Bromide cards. I believe they come with a pack of gum. They measure 8.1 x 11.9 cm. I found a picture of the set online, it looks like I’m missing the Mega Gardevoir without Diantha.

I also talked about the Lotte stickers earlier. Here is one I own.

I try to dig up some stuff about the Lotte wafer stickers on this thread.

4 Likes

Love it. Hope you keep increasing that non-tcg cards and stickers collection!!

1 Like

gardevoir collector :people_hugging:

admittedly i’m not near as far along in my collection as you are yours! lovely to peek at everything you’ve got, setting up some future goals for myself now :purple_heart:

I’ve been on a shopping spree over the holidays, and purchased a few binder cards and slabs for my Gardevoir collection.

For my binder, I added some non-tcg cards. 2 of the die-cut Topps insert and the Queen from the Sapphire deck of playing cards.

I also added a couple of slabs. A PSA4 FA Gardevoir from the 2016 Generations radiant collection, and a PSA9 reverse foil from Incandescent arcana. I actually wasn’t paying attention when I bought the latter, so I now have a duplicate for my set registry.

4 Likes