My Tyranitar Collection

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share my Tyranitar collection with you all. Tyranitar has been a favorite Pokémon of mine since I was a kid. Tyranitar was the first Pokémon I legitimately grinded to get to Lvl. 100 in Pokémon Gold so you know the bond is deep. Anyway I just want to share this all with you in hopes of help growing my collection as well! As I come closer to completing the PSA master set my next step is to upgrade them all to PSA 10. In addition to this a huge goal for my collection is a Ken Sugimori Autographed Shining Tyranitar. It’s been a search of mine for years with no luck but I hope eventually I’ll be able to add it to my collection!

There are a few cards not pictured as well that are currently in my Collectors vault.

Psa registry link: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/tcg/famous-figures/pokemon-tyranitar-master-set/alltimeset/417343

65 Likes

Lovely collection! I like the statue at the bottom displaying your Shining Tyranitar the most! If you’re into plush at all stay on the lookout for the 2001 Tomy giant Tyranitar plush, would make a great addition!

1 Like

This is quite impressive, awesome collection! I also really like that bottom picture, that set up is fantastic. Great stuff!

1 Like

Holy crap

2 Likes

The card collection is mighty impressive indeed but I also enjoyed looking at the figurines and statues. That Flygon one looks super slick. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Nice, congrats!! Love the display case!

1 Like

Thanks everyone I appreciate the kind words! More to come hopefully in the near future :slight_smile:

@Versy ill definitely look into that! I don’t think I own that plush but apart from cards I like to buy the random stuff Pokémon ever made haha plushies included

@mrbubbles @camrok37 thanks that statue I got recently for Christmas and it’s the best way to display my shining Tyranitar on my desk ^-^

4 Likes

Awesome collection! I always loved T-Tar :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

just wonderful. S tier

1 Like

Thank you much appreciated! Hope to share more in the future :slight_smile:

Love how you’ve displayed everything. That Shining Tyranitar with the Neo Pack (Tyranitar artwork) is a sick combo.

1 Like

Simply incredible :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

1 Like

Insane stuff!! Your dedication is awesome. Can’t wait to see that complete set!

1 Like

love it! super sick display

1 Like

@Coralshark thank you! The Shining Tyranitar 1st Ed is my grail piece until I get my hands on a Sugimori autograph or a Pop Series Tyranitar Ex psa 10.

@fourthstartcg thank you! Long way to go but I’ve already put a big dent into it. Can’t wait to finish.

@candle @KazaamCollectibles thank you both!

1 Like

Love the destiny box!

1 Like

This goes insanely hard! Got me itching to get out and buy more cards

1 Like

You have the sealed half deck! I have it too, it’s such a nice item. Love the volume 14, I don’t see these pop up often, vintage illustrations!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yep those are some of my favorite pieces. You have good taste and a good eye. I’m a huge fan of all the vintage Japanese stuff.

1 Like