My Complete Town on No Map PSA 10

44 Likes

Duuuuddee!!! Amazing! I never noticed how beautiful the color mix on that Houndoom is :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beast mode

1 Like

glad to witness this E4 speedrun to the top

2 Likes

So where is your complete Wind From the Sea in PSA 10? :grin:

But this is not only marvelous, but also exciting because I anticipate you revealing Split Earth / Mysterious Mountains coming up next! (assuming you also have Wind from Sea)

Well done!

@brendantheclayboy, lmao I am in the process of completing wind from the sea and was looking for cards when i made the post! My mind was elsewhere hahaha

1 Like

Sick! That houndoom still gives me goosebumps.

1 Like

The art from this set is mindblowingly good. The Houndoom… wow, and the Hypno card art really does tell a story.

And the fat side shot of Blissey UWU

1 Like

@davie, Hypno is one of the most underrated cards in all of e series

That Hypno art is one of my all time favorites (I have a PSA 6 one). Do you display your cards in a frame/on a shelf, or keep them tucked away?

Congrats, hilarious name tho haha

1 Like

Really loved the close ups emphasizing the backgrounds, and ofc the fact that muk took the top spot made your post even more marvelous :sunglasses:

4 Likes

For some reason, that Electrode really speaks to me…and I despise Electrode… Awsome collection! Haha

1 Like

Thats an amazing set!!! Im working on the unlimited version!

Omg that is beautifull!! The artwork for these last WOTC era sets is just amazing, Im trying to finish the crystal cards and ill move onto these when im done. Congrats amazing collection!