My Collection!

I finally got one of my favorite… not only Pokémon but Pokémon cards. And its flawless. Definitely a PSA 10. Will be sending this off to be graded. SO HYPED!!!

16 Likes

Good luck on the grading! A beautiful card for sure.

1 Like

A beauty of a card! You will have to update the picture of it one it is graded!

1 Like

Yes most definitely! I couldn’t believe it. I’m more partial to the Japanese variants of these cards (don’t ask me why. I kinda like not having the average Joe type person if you will know the name or the Pokémon and try to guess it :wink:). So idk I love this variant of these cards! But definitely will update once graded. ALSO! Gotta mention the backs on these sexy cards… I mean c’mon now guys! The Japanese cards backs. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Side note… I did go into a card shop tonight and check out what I found! Not sure if this is “Rare per-@say” or not… but I figured I’d pick it up at just $4!!! A Japanese Holo Rockets Dark Charizard!

Lemme know if this is a rare/ collectable piece please! :orange_heart::orange_heart:

2 Likes

Also! This one! Rare? Not Rare?

1 Like

Super awesome pick-ups. Every Charizard has a home. :blush: Team Rocket Charizard is a solid find.

2 Likes

Awesome great to know :blush:

So tonight I went out shopping with my mom and my mom happened to buy me a Hidden Fates collector tin and in it I ended up getting the now original Mewtwo Shiny full art and Greninja Shiny full art along with the alternative art Mewtwo full art as well!!! And on top of all this! I found a brand new ON SALE… Great Ball Hidden Fates collectors Box that I will be opening soon!!!

imgur.com/a/T81HWTm

1 Like

Well if you are as big a fan of Shiny Rayquaza as I am. Check out this sweet addition that I got the other day!

imgur.com/a/pnbkynx

2 Likes

And here are some of my other collections that I have aquired. Some of my favorites at least. Enjoy. Some very unique that I really liked and had to have as well as some that I just happen to have/ pulled.

imgur.com/a/5pYqB2k

2 Likes

Nice update, I really like the Delta Species Kabutops and the GB Promo Lugia

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah it was definitely a cool/ rare pick up for me to have found.

So tonight. I got this card for FREE! The guy at my local shop just hands it to me. And I was shocked I was like… SICK! To my surprise it has a coffee stain on the back :sob: and the worst part of it all is, is the cards in phenomenal condition! No scratches or anything!

Nothing a little sandpaper won’t fix.

2 Likes

Lol won’t that destroy my card?

haha its an old e4 meme. try a microfibre with a tiny amount of water. or just leave it.

1 Like

Definitely going to try it. Thanks for the advice :+1:

if it was any other card id say definately dont and just leave but hey u got it for free so may as well.

1 Like

Do you know why anytime I upload any vertical photo from my phone; why it posts it sideways (horizontally) vs the original way I took it… vertically??? Just curious

no idea sorry.