My Collection - Gus

I would assume that to be the 9 on the edge grade, surface is generally scratches/dents/print lines/etc. Light scratches or very light print lines can be difficult to see through a slab sometimes.

1 Like

Picked this Grand Party up last year when the prices had come down and got it for quite the steal on PWCC. I love the artwork a lot on this card plus it functions as copium for me as I can’t afford real “trophy” cards haha

17 Likes

Hey Gus, glad to see the collection going strong! I love love love your Pory! I had the same grade, and it made me smile about your comment about bgs–mine crossed successfully to the psa 9!

Would be excited to see yours cross as well!

(beautiful grand party btw, amazing!)

4 Likes

Id consider that a Grand Party a “trophy” for sure.
Been wanting one for a bit but cant get myself to save for one or sell off enough to afford one.

Cool :dragon: :dragon_face: collection :sunglasses: :ok_hand:. Love the trainer mag arts, like everyone else.

1 Like

really nice.

1 Like

Beautiful collection! Love seeing Dragonair even on the anime. Also saw a raw OC Dragonair with two alignment dots from one of the FB groups misprint page if you’re into that as well.

1 Like

If you can message me the post/info I would love to see it!

How much did you pick it up for?

Winning bid was $1050 USD in Oct of 2021.

I picked one of these up after I received my first Special Delivery Charizard codes. This is definitely my favourite of the three promos. I kept my two best Charizards and will hopefully score a PSA 9/10 on them. I don’t plan on picking up Bidoof though as the prices are much higher than I would be willing to pay to complete the trio. I do find it funny how Bidoof ended up on top though lol

3 Likes

Pikachu is my favorite too. It’s kind of the platonic ideal of a promo card.

1 Like

Recent Purchases saw it first. Incredible promo and super affordable :smiley:

9 Likes