My Best eBay experience

You kind of asked for this by responding to that first message, lol.

Oh I know. I underestimated how crazy this would be. This entertainment was more than I was hoping for.

1 Like

The amount you agree to something and then the buyer trys to get it for cheaper after is the moment the conversation should end every time. You give in once and then they will continue to try and nickel and dime you lower and lower until you eventually refuse.

Or like Amy said, when he mentioned ‘for charity’ lmao

1 Like

No one buying something for charity mentions its for charity haha 99.99% of the time its someone you should be ignoring, well unless you want free entertainment!
PS you should be able to get the BS negative review removed

1 Like

You’ve been a gentleman, too much patience from you for this guy.

1 Like

Ngl worth the internet points and the story

1 Like

Looking forward to the next chapter.

giphy-2

1 Like

dude have some self respect, don’t be a pushover to such assholes.

I will be updating on what happens after he receives it.

1 Like

Yes I’ve learned that I’m too patient and accommodating when talking to problem buyers lol.

I’m just happy I didn’t give him any more money other than the $10. Lesson lived and learned. I’m excited to see what happens next.

Hopefully the ending would be he gets the card and it ends.

With the PSA authenticity guarantee he has no claim. You should be protected by eBay.

1 Like

Here is the end result, he wants a refund for arriving damage. Says there are cracks in the case. Now I have to either figure out if I need accept or if I can fight it.

The odd thing is the tracking doesn’t even say the card was delivered yet. The photo he sent almost looks like an edited version of my listing photo.

1 Like

The second photo is definitely an edited photo from your listing. There’s two spots of reflection at the bottom of the slab exactly identical to your photo

This is straight up fraud. I’d just call ebay with all the evidence and get this return closed

2 Likes

I know, I just called ebay and they said the case should close automatically by the 30th. However if it doesn’t, I should call them back. I explained the messages and they said he doesn’t have a case due to the authentication guarantee. So I will see what happens.

6 Likes

Yeah the contrast of the table was lightened and he cropped the original photo. Also the “cracks” look like drawn on lines.

1 Like

To be fair, one of the best parts about selling on eBay is interacting with some of the strangest people to ever be given internet access.

4 Likes

Agree. Without them we wouldnt have this great entertainment.

1 Like

@neverforget50in07

Can’t say that I am surprised. Be careful… disgruntled buyers have a tendency to make things worse when the return doesn’t go their way. Add the buyer to your blocklist and don’t answer messages.

Expect a chargeback too.

1 Like