My 20 Year (-ish) Pokemon Card Collection From New Zealand

Kiwis unite! Apes together strong haha

1 Like

Oh bro that is so amazing to hearā€¦ I donā€™t have much memories of who I gave what cards to as they were so so long ago. But I hope I made your day and I hope that funky signature card brought a smile to your face. Do you still have it by any chance? :blush:

Fantastic collection. Thanks for sharing!

subbed on the tube

Oh wow thatā€™s some collection. Nice ex boxes as well

Hey man, fellow Aussie here - been watching your channel for 8 years! the way you take care of your parents makes me envious, hope you get some good pulls on your next videos

Pshhhhh the cards are alright, but THAT JACKET AND PLUSHIE?!?!?! Awesome collection!

i melted when i saw the booster boxes and the complete gold star and shining set, aswell as the bike, im a cbr rider myself :wink:

Awesome collection you have there!!

very impressive!

@slayerofmca, another old school aussie here. I havenā€™t heard that name for years and now Iā€™m dying to work out what video drew me to your channelā€¦ prob back around 2012. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s not the video I have in mind of a pack opening where a 1st ed base Charizard was pulled and then immediately dropped with some text following saying ā€˜psa 9ā€™ lol. Seems to be the thing that comes to mind, but Iā€™m really hoping it wasnt lol.

Funny how a pandemic finally brought out some veterans haha.