More love for BGS!

Their IG has implied that a holder update will happen

And their beta site shows the current holder design with a different new label than what was shown at The National.

I asked about it last time I had CS on the phone and was just told that they’re “not aware of any changes” so… maybe something’s happening, maybe it isn’t. I’m sure everyone at BGS will be just as surprised as we are.

1 Like

Ive been scrambling to find them before the swap. I really dont want to recase them all

1 Like

in 5-10 years they will probably change the label again anyway, don’t create unnecessary stress on yourself

2 Likes

The thing is theyve factored your case swap over into their next financial years expected turnover. Theyve put you between a rock and a hard place :wink:

They might and there is already subtle font changes in their labels from now and a few years ago. However I dont see pokemon making new eseries cards so if I finish now I wont need to recase any again. Normally I’d put my collection over any investment potential but spending several hundred dollars or likely a thousand or 2 to get the same thing is not something I can get behind.