Mika's Yu-Gi-Oh (遊☆戯☆王) Collection

Hello,

I decided today to create a post in order to dissociate my pokemon collection from my Yu-Gi-Oh collection.

My collection contains French and Japanese cards, as well as original drawings from the anime.

I’ll try to update the post as often as possible.

Let’s start with some french cards :

French Blue Eyes White Dragon from Kaiba Evolution Starter Deck :

And now some Japanese cards :

1999 - :trophy: Glory of the King’s Hand - Invitation cards at Tokyo Dome (if you want to learn more about High End/Limited/Rare Cards you can check this post by @papafrankgod)

Random Settei (Settei or 設定 is the Japanese term for model sheets or character sheets. It means setting. Animation studios first make a handmade copy, which is in turn copied and distributed to the animators to be used as reference when creating anime to keep everything on model)

Clear files with printed original art from The Dark Side of Dimensions Movie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Yu-Gi-Oh Phone Card (only 400 copies were distributed via lottery)

Directly from the animation studios in Japan, complete set of unique original drawings of a scene from an episode of the Yu Gi Oh anime.

:arrow_right: Swipe to the right to check the Scene from the Yu-Gi-Oh Anime (Episode 142 06:42 to 06:45)

Little video :

21 Likes

Always nice to meet another Yugioh fan on here. The invitational card is pretty cool. How long have you been collecting?

1 Like

Love the Exodia settei!

1 Like

Nice to meet you too, I started out a bit like everyone else when I was very young, I’ve been back into Yu-Gi-Oh collecting since last year but rather lightly and so for the last few months I’ve been trying to get back into it a bit more with some rather unique/uncommon items.

Thank you !

If you like this kind of item, I’ve got a beautiful anime item coming soon that I’ll share here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi,

Here are some clear files with printed original art from The Dark Side of Dimensions Movie.

3 Likes

An amazing mail day with this Phone Card Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary (only 400 copies were distributed via lottery)

5 Likes

One of my best purchases, the complete set of unique original drawings of a scene from an episode of the Yu Gi Oh anime.

Directly from the animation studios in Japan, I’ll present more deeply the other copies (~20 sheets) later.

Scene from the Yu-Gi-Oh Anime (Episode 142 06:42 to 06:45)

3 Likes

Here’s a short video to show the other original drawings (the timesheet and correction sheets are missing, which I’ll post another time).

2 Likes

French Blue Eyes White Dragon from Kaiba Evolution Starter Deck :

3 Likes

Nice. Very nice.

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like