Mew PROMO Error - only one in the world?

i have 3 offers total.

1 for 50 dollar
1 for 100 dollar
and 1 for 75 dollar.

if i can get 3 offers, in what, 2 days that i’ve had this card up for looks - i just cant get myself to sell allready for a 100 - but i appreciate all your advice lads! no matter ur opinion.

1 Like

I can appreciate that thought process. Sometimes it is worth waiting to see if there are higher offers. Time is always a gamble with these sorts of things, however, so don’t wait too long.

Good luck!

1 Like

That’s a sick error. It is hard to find cards with upside down backs - especially on desirable cards. I had a Kangaskhan holo from Jungle with one and it ended up selling for a high offer of $400 and it was in no more than PSA 7 condition.

2 Likes

Hey guys a little update - current offer is 150 dollar, another person is thinking about bidding over.

ill keep you updated

And I thought I was the only one with excess inventory of bridges :roll_eyes:
Dm me ppl

I painted a picture, its the only one in the world! Offers pending…

Card has sold for 200 dollar - thank you all for your time and inputs!

3 Likes

Wow, there is really some sort of fanbase for each tiny novelty in Pokemon. Never would’ve expected such a high price, but I’m happy for you that your patience paid off!

2 Likes

200$ for a completely destroyed card. I don’t know what to say. Great sale for you, but a stupid buyer

2 Likes

Aren’t we all stupid for spending hundreds / thousands of dollars on cardboard?

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t pay hundreds for a beat up no damage ninetales, let alone this. I like minty. Gratz on the sale.

You could say that and I agree, but if im gonna buy cardboard for 200$ im making sure its not destroyed

Sure… but in this case your $200 not-destroyed card might not even exist! So it’s kind of a moot point…

I have seen a lot of cards with the pokeball upsidedown and in good condition even, so I can’t for the life of me understand why someone would pay 200$ for this copy.

But again, this is a good sale for OP so im happy for him and I don’t wanna derail the thread

In this condition, I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell if it was just rebacked upside-down.

2 Likes