Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas… I am Goku… For our 3 booster boxes we just opened me my sister and my mum all got DUD boxes with no secret rares… So todays boxes were really shit der boi.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone!
Post pictures if you guys get any Pokémon goodies, would be fun to see :grin:

3 Likes

Happy holidays all! May the pull ratios and card quality be great next year too. :grin:

3 Likes

CHristmas Pulls from the 3 boxes in the photobz below… Opened 8 Boxes out of 16 so far… 5 were dud with no secret rares:

Lets hope so, because theres no luck on my end xD

you open booster boxes with your Mom? I wish my Mom was cool.

3 Likes

Ha ha … Yea good times.

1 Like

Happy holidays from Belgium to all of you!

2015 was an amazing year for my collection, I got some absolute bargains. I think the total of my collection’s value has tripled since last year :grin:

3 Likes

My parents thought I had mental issues when I started collecting at 20 years old. Lmfao merry christmas everyone! I got a few goodies :blush:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Oh hey, another Belgian collector!

Merry Christmas to you all! I won’t receive any pokemon cards as a present because my parents still think I have mental issues, lol. I did get a possibly bonkers lot of old school cards in the mail, so that’s something.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, i hope everyone enjoys it and have a great New Year :blush:

Can’t wait to see what kind of cards people will add to their collection in 2016 :blush:

1 Like

Merry Christmas eve!

Merry Christmas! I’m back in UK for Christmas, and found a huge pile of parcels p, things I’ve bought over the last few months. I just bust open 6 base set booster packs.

Pulls:
Dutch: blastoise, raichu
German: himonchan, nidoking

No regrets on opening them. All perfectly centered - sending them to psa after the holidays!

2 Likes

Saw your instagram posts :grin: nice pulls intead

Fijne kerstdagen!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas all. Does anyone here celebrate anything else?

@pokemonsyndicate that absolutely sucks. I’m so sorry. :slightly_frowning_face: I would have been terribly disappointed myself!

1 Like

What do you think MY parents thought lol.

6 Likes