Market Situation: Huge influx of Fake - Proxy Cards

@fossilizedagain,

Time to head back to IG, Reddit, and Facebook where your type congregate. Don’t let the door hit you in the arse;)

4 Likes

You’re only 15? Well that explains it. Never mind.

Or not. Or you could just go apologize to that person who’s probably fifty years younger than you that got on here thinking they were contributing something. Idk what I’d do if I was like 14 or 15 again and got called ignorant and demwitted by someone 60 years years my age over a card game. How old were you when pokemon came out? Like forty. I guess you never fully developed did you.

I’m not 15. That dude that you called an ignorant demwit probably is. I mean what adult would get on here thinking they were contributing to the thread saying some stuff like that. That was a kid.

And even if it wasn’t why do you think it’s ok to talk to people like that in one instance and then in the same breath take some fake ass righteous stand lol grow up bro you ain’t got much time left

Besides your spelling, your reading needs a tweak. I never said he was anything. I said his statement was ignorant…which it was.

You’d have to be a complete loser to think your stance and/or comments matter. They don’t. Now skittle away.

1 Like

You did not say his statement was ignorant. You said it was the most ignorant and demwitted statement all year and that you hope the forum is not attracting people like him. He didn’t even respond back to you. Losers cut people down. And you just happen to be a fat 60 year old loser that cuts people down over comments about a child’s card game. Grow up dude.

That dude was most likely in his teens.

Welp this thread ran its course.

Tl;dr

15 Likes