Main (or box legends) fight - 7 (vote to eliminate one)

Hello guys and firstly, sorry for the gap as I’m on vacation to hills and the reception is bad there. And secondly the sword dog went out of the chart to meet it’s co-worker shield ending the galar legends run. From now things start to get interesting as we are opted to vote out someone or other’s favourite each round . Let’s begin the chaos .

Positions are:

  1. Koraidon. 21. Miraidon. 20. Zamazenta (both forms). 19. Zygarde (all forms). 18. Necrozma (all forms). 17. Zacian (both forms). 16. ???
  • Mewtwo
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Groudon
  • Kyogre
  • Rayquaza
  • Dialga (both forms)
  • Palkia (both forms)
  • Giratina (both forms)
  • Reshiram
  • Zekrom
  • Kyurem (all forms)
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Solgaleo
  • Lunala
0 voters

1 Like

Palkia isn’t that special to remember if it’s solely for design

Kyu it’s your time bud

1 Like

I know I’m in the minority, but Mewtwo’s design only holds up if you’re wearing rose colored glasses and are drunk on nostalgia juice.

3 Likes

I honestly, have a hard time liking reshiram, but Kyurem is strange to me. IDK, I think I like what I imagine it could be…

1 Like

I think mewtwo of ALL pokemon is the only one that could look that weird. It’s a strange mix of science and nature, and psychic energy… Kinda like Genesect, Mewtwo is a weird science thing, and IDK what that means, but “weird” is certainly part of it.

2 Likes

New poll is out