Main (or box legends) Fight - 14 (vote to eliminate one)

Hello guys. My first post with new update. Update is cool btw :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:. Well just like sun followed right after moon, black followed right after white gets eliminated. Honestly zekrom is a bit awkward looking compared to reshiram, but atleast there is not much difference between them here. Competition is heating up as we are narrowing down to best ones slowly. Positions are:

  1. Koraidon. 21. Miraidon. 20. Zamazenta (both forms). 19. Zygarde (all forms). 18. Necrozma (all forms). 17. Zacian (both forms). 16. Kyurem (all forms). 15. Palkia (both forms). 14. Lunala. 13. Solgaleo. 12. Yveltal. 11. Reshiram. 10. Zekrom. 9. ???

  • Mewtwo
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Groudon
  • Kyogre
  • Rayquaza
  • Dialga (both forms)
  • Giratina (both forms)
  • Xerneas
0 voters
1 Like

Cmon, Mewtwo has been here long enough. Don’t let nostalgia tinted your sight rose.

5 Likes

@Maractus

I’m more worried about Xerneas, get rid of it before Power Herb + Geomancy really kicks in. :stop_sign:

1 Like

As soon as Dialga is out of there, Mewtwo is next on my list (since a lot of the Pokémon I would have eliminated in between the two are already gone by now).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Every poll I guess surprised at how low this community is willing to go smdh

1 Like

Unfortunately, if you’re not a Gen 1-3 Pokemon you have no shot of ever winning these polls.

2 Likes

We’ve had some gen 4+ wins… just not many

Which ones again? Would be nice if someone could compile a list of winners.

They’ve been so few that I don’t remember which ones. I think Drakloak won best middle psuedo evolution

I like Drakloak but wow never thought it would have beaten Dragonair.

So I haven’t seen anyone say it, and I will:
WTaF is up with Giratina’s design? I like it for what it is, but :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Let’s be real dude… It’s gonna be mewtwo. :unamused_face:

A man can dream