Main (or box legends) Fight - 13 (vote to eliminate one)

Hello guys and to all the reshiram voters who have been ditching it since few days, well good news for you it’s gone. But honestly reshi is actually way better looking than zekrom but ig it’s only me (I hope few agree though). Anyway adios reshiram. Positions are:

  1. Koraidon. 21. Miraidon. 20. Zamazenta (both forms). 19. Zygarde (all forms). 18. Necrozma (all forms). 17. Zacian (both forms). 16. Kyurem (all forms). 15. Palkia (both forms). 14. Lunala. 13. Solgaleo. 12. Yveltal. 11. Reshiram. 10. ???

  • Mewtwo
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Groudon
  • Kyogre
  • Rayquaza
  • Dialga (both forms)
  • Giratina (both forms)
  • Zekrom
  • Xerneas
0 voters
2 Likes

It’s mewpoo’s time

2 Likes

why is dialga still here?

2 Likes

Trolling?

1 Like

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I can’t say Dialga is bad, but the ones remaining are defintely better..

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Sorry Zekrom I like you, but I also can’t let the best legendary Xerneas get eliminated so soon

2 Likes

Do folks actually like Xerneas or is it more that the design is not divisive? I like it but assumed it was less popular.

2 Likes

I love Xerneas, top 3 box legend imo

3 Likes

I actually like Yveltal. NOT because it looks good, but because it is fairly unique. Lugia is the only one remotely like it. But the damn bacon arms and shadowy eel fingers are awkward. At least Lugia’s hands look a little like feathers… But THEN I saw that Zekrom is still here…

So, I think those are my next three. Zek, Yvel, Lugia (as much as I like Lugia personally).

Sorry, BW fans, those yin-yan dragons have never sat right with me.

1 Like

Most regal looking legendary out there, in both its regular and shiny form. I just love the tree of life-esque antlers. I think it’s dominance in VGC also gave it a lot of aura :sweat_smile:

When I got back into TCG after many years, this was the first card I purchased:

I wish it had more in-game lore, but design wise I’m a huge fan.

3 Likes

Well yvel is already gone so you can change the list of next to vote :wink:

2 Likes