Lost Origin/Silver Tempest/Fusion Strike and more pull rates

I just buy the singles I want these days and rip a few packs. Hard to justify ripping too much since we’re in a recession and prices on packs are going up soon.

idk i pulled an alt art out of one pack, so i assume the pull rates are 100%. you must have had an error case

1 Like

i’ll just say this, until we see sheets, any pull rate data is inconclusive and even if it was conclusive, the thing about chance is even at 1:1 odds, you’re not guaranteed to achieve the desired goal. just because you should pull (insert card) after (insert number of packs), doesn’t mean you will. its gambling. some times it goes in your favor, but more often than not, it doesn’t.

Begging the English TCG to go to the model of Japanese rarities and rates. At this point they’re just breeding a bunch of degenerate gamblers (source: me at 10 years old)

When I was a kid we would shoplift packs from a checkout counter, open them outside, then throw the whole pack away in the trash out front if there wasn’t a holo.

We were diseased.

3 Likes

I often wore cargo shorts as a kid. They came in handy is all I’m saying.

I didn’t steal but I was a jorts guy

2 Likes

I didn’t steal either, I was just making @stagecoach feel better about being a no good street rat. But I respect the jort-wearer, it’s a whole other level of comfort and style

2 Likes

I must live with the things I have done.

1 Like

TCG Player:

Don’t waste money on cracking packs! Spend your money on singles from us instead! :wink: :money_mouth_face:

JK… kinda

Modern pull rate discussion brings back memories of this gem

2 Likes