korean set list

I wish I could find set lists as well, but haven’t been able to. When you buy a booster box some sets do come with a list but other do not.

They’re beautifully made cards from an equality beautiful country. It’s a shame people don’t like them more. They’ve gotten a bad rep of being cheaply made but I can tell you the modern ones surpass English qualify. They’re almost as flawless as Japanese, 95% as good.

I agree, Korean cards are overlooked and unfortunately the stigma of their bad quality stems from old wives tales personally. Anyhow, my experience is although they have english backs the numbering mirrors japanese with sometimes slight variances. There was a site found when i had some korean sets but cant find it. will post if i do.

koreanpokemoncards.weebly.com/home.html
There’s the best one I know of.

1 Like

There is a Base Set 1st edition and unlimited, then EX Ruby & Sapphire, then after that there is nothing until Series 1, which is a collection of various gen 4 cards.

everytime korean pokemon gets mention i hope a pray that its korean unlimited base and everytime its computer says no opened a few packs myself of newer korean cards and they were on par or better than the english and alot cheaper so if you want to get some boxes to open packs they are quite cheap

i wouldnt mind just completing my set :blush:

This is indeed one I saw before as well. I usually search for “KTCG” on Bulbapedia to find all sets, promos and decks, but as you indeed said, only Korean-exclusive sets are mentioned. Some Korean Pikachus/Sevipers/Mimikyus I have aren’t on Bulbapedia. I only found those because people told me here on the forum, or because I came across them on eBay.com by accident when looking for some Japanese boxes.

Greetz,
Quuador