Korean Promos

Hey friends, as many of you know I’ve been trying to collect every Dragonair card in every language. This task has been especially difficult for finding these two Korean Promos listed below. Does anyone know where I could find the packs or the cards themselves? I’ve tried Gmarket but couldn’t manage to locate them. Thanks in advance!

Gym Event Pack #5 = 116/XY-P
Sun & Moon Promo Pack 7 = 148/SM-P

1 Like

Unfortunately Korean XY and SM era promos are one of the hardest cards to find imo. I still need loads of Korean SM promo Pikachus, and it’s right now the language I need the most cards of to complete my Pikachu collection… A lot of Korean promos (at least in the Sun & Moon era) came with sausages for some reason… Usually six different cards at random. I know a few South Korean collectors that literally bought hundreds of sausage packs within two years in order to get these cards, haha…

I personally only know two websites where I bought Korean cards before. One was pokemonworld.co.kr/, which apparently is offline these days… :sob: And the other is tcgbox.co.kr/, which unfortunately doesn’t have the two Dragonites you’re looking for (nor any of the Pikachus I’m looking for). If you happen to find another website besides these two, Gmarket, and just eBay that sells Korean singles, I’d love to know as well (I therefore bookmarked this thread).

Your best bet is probably to find someone who lives in South Korea, who could look at local shops and social media. That’s how I got most of my Korean cards a few years back.

Good luck in your search and collection goals. Sorry I didn’t had any good news…

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

You’re always full of useful information haha. I love it. Have you tried Card Market? I find A LOT of my foreign Dragonairs on there including some Korean ones from newer sets.

Yeah, I use CardMarket about as much as eBay. Without CardMarket I would never had so many Pikachus as I have right now. :blush: Got all French Pikachu cards, and most German, Italian, and Spanish Pikachu cards, from which the majority comes from CardMarket.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes