Kevinertia's Collection

Another month, another update.

Took a risk throwing a low bid on a Rayquaza ☆ with no back pics willing to accept that it might be a “weak” 10. What I was not prepared for, however, was receiving by far the worst PSA 10 I’ve ever seen. I’d expect it to regrade somewhere around a 5 or 6. Oh well. I’ve been lucky with a lot of gambles so far, so I was due to take an L at some point.

[2022/09/16 later edit follow-up - I sent the card into PSA for review shortly after I got it. They stated that the grade was fine as-is. I sold the card on PWCC. It has sold two more times since then, most recently with no back pics again via Probstein…]

That aside, I’ve still been slowly working through additions and upgrades for my weather trio collection. No rush really on these, just happy to pick up the cards I like over time.

And another set that’s been a slow process… I’ve been buying JP Base 9’s for a few months now and have accumulated multiple near-complete holo sets, but somehow just got a Nidoking for my first fully complete set. Obviously my interests are all over the place as I’ve gone back through the history of the hobby, but Base Set will still always be special to me as my starting point.

That’s all for now. On to another month of auctions. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

22 Likes