Kevinertia's Collection

Small update. My mountain of cards from the PWCC October block just arrived today, and another auction round has already ended. Took my shot at a couple rare items, but someone else wanted them more. Still got a few nice pickups with this pair being the highlight.

These are my favorite modern cards. The release caught my eye immediately when I first discovered it, but held off on buying as I figured my interest would wane as it has with a lot of other modern items. Some time passed, the cards were still on my mind, and prices were dropping as more supply kept hitting the market so… I went ahead and bought. Very happy with the purchase and praying this doesn’t open the mental door to more trainers like EBD and Masked Royal, as my collection goals are already scattered in too many directions as it is.

In my infinite wisdom of galaxy brain 4D chess extended bidding strategy… I also accidentally won both Giovannis on the block. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

That’s all for now, more stuff on the way so I should have another update in the coming weeks.

16 Likes