just venting about my 'job'

Vegetarian? Gross! I hate vegetables! Though I do like V8 juice.

I live off of frozen dinners the sort that you can nuke in a microwave for a min. and have it taste like crap or put it in an oven for an hour and taste like food after you have it cool down for 15 min.

buy some proper food! (If you can :thinking:)

Argh, see, this is where you need to get priorities straight. Food, rent, basic necessities all come first. Going out with friends/gf/bf, eating out, cinema, sport, concerts etc. all come before Pokémon.

Maybe I should be demoted from admin given some of the dedication on this site :open_mouth:

dogma, demoted from admin :open_mouth: the power structure is shifting! I repeat the power structure is shifting!

No the fun stuff always comes first until one realizes that the fun stuff isn’t so much fun when one can no longer afford the necessitates :stuck_out_tongue:

This is why I need to get rich, I can then afford to be the greatest Pokemon card collector and a jerk, could I ask for anything more? of course lots more and what can’t be given by asking I’ll just buy :stuck_out_tongue:.

Oh I can’t wait until I’m fucking rich, I will upset the Pokemon collectors’ market so bad. ;D :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue: