Jungle Electrode - 18/64 - 1st Edition Question

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, and excited to learn from everyone! I have been collecting cards on and off since the beginning, I can remember tearing into my first booster pack back in '99 when I was in the fifth grade.

I am looking to complete my Jungle set with 1st editions, and I came across the 1st edition Electrode 18/64 misprint, having the card art from base set. I am curious if the first edition only comes as a misprint. I can’t seem to find one that is 1st edition and has the Jungle art, but to be honest haven’t actually looked too diligently. Any help is much appreciated!

Hi and welcome!

The error was only present with the 1st edition and there is no jungle artwork for it in 1st edition non holo from what I know.

1 Like

Thanks! I wanted to make sure before I purchased just the misprint.

I am aware of the Butterfree ‘d’ edition misprint and some cards not having the Jungle stamp, are there any other oddities with this set that would be a good addition to have along with the completed set?

There were errors with rapidash and seaking but they are on all the cards, 1st and unl. Apart from miscuts you should have it covered. Also for the cards with no jungle stamp all 16 holos were printed with this error so there should be a copy of every holo without stamp.

Awesome, thanks for the info!