JJNoriega's Collection :) - 07/18 Veronica Taylor :D

Hi everyone :blush:

So after a lot of thinking I finally had the courage to post parts of my collection. We moved to our house last year, so with all the work in our house, its been a bit difficult organizing everything.

For starters, my Nintendo themed game room. Couldnā€™t have been able to do it without my friends help!

Now, the bookcaseā€¦

Leads into my officeā€¦

This is a pic of some of the stuff on my desk :blush:

Itā€™s going to take me a while to upload most of my collection but I promise Iā€™ll keep this updated :blush:

25 Likes

So when can I move in?

6 Likes

Dang that secret bookshelf door is just too cool! You have a good eye for decorating man, the whole room looks awesome.

5 Likes

Wow thatā€™s epic im keen for more pics!

1 Like

If that is a an original 3rd place pikachu card I see, for the love of god donā€™t display it!

In all seriousness, that is an awesome setup you go there!!

2 Likes

This is so cool.

Whatā€™s behind the bookshelf? :blush:

1 Like

20 Likes

Awesome setup :blush:

1 Like

Hey guys thanks for all the compliments :grin:
@charchu lol anytime, if you are ever in Florida you can stop by.
@chinameowthsunflower thanks man :wink: my friends helped me a lot too! If anyone is interested, a lot of the stuff in the game room is from IKEA which is not pricey. The frames are from RedBubble.
@mkpokecc it is :blush: I just love how it looks on its display lol.
@soulwind behind the bookshelf is my office, not a big room but as soon as it is better organized I will add more pics :blush:
@acebren AMEN!!! hahaha awesome pic!
@shizzlemetimbers Hope u see that I framed the awesome painting you got me for Christmas! :grin:

Again, thanks for all the compliments guys will do my best to keep adding more pics in the coming days!

6 Likes

So respectfully well done! Iā€™m super jealous :smirk:

2 Likes

Oh wow thatā€™s so cool 10/10 man

1 Like

Looks awesome, I want that coffee table

1 Like

**** note to self

Bookshelf = secret stash

:wink: :wink:

1 Like

Awesome! I need a space like this to escape to!

1 Like

Quick Update! Trying to update this :blush: Will add more this weekend.
My 1999 Tropical Mega Battle

16 Likes

So funny story about theseā€¦ About 4 years ago one of my best friends says that he has something for me for Christmas. I meet him in the parking lot and says here you go; Shining Charizard, Shining Steelix, and Shining Tyranitar all in 1st ed. All he said was ā€œI was cleaning my closet and I found these. I donā€™t want to know how much they are worth, I am giving them to you because I know you wonā€™t sell them.ā€ It was that day he opened my desire to collect again. :blush:

My 1998 3rd Place Pikachu Trophy and my 2014 3rd Place Pikachu Victory Ring.

18 Likes

the fat pika brrooonzeā€¦ so beautifile

2 Likes

Incredible!

1 Like

Awesome man love me an OG trophy in OG holder :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Get that fat pikachu away from light!! :tired_face:

1 Like