Japanese Sets & Boxes, also locations in Japan

Hi everyone! New to this forum. I wanted to ask some advice.

I have very easy access to Japanese boxes, as I live in S. Korea and I can get stuff shipped from Amazon.jp with really great shipping fees, only 5 bucks a box directly to my doorstep. I was wondering what Japanese set is the best to get right now, with best cards in them.

Also, I might be going on vacation to Osaka, and wanted to ask if there are any spots I could go to, I know Madarake so far, but wanted to know if there are any ‘collector’s heavens’ in Osaka, like Akihabara in Tokyo. Thanks everyone!

Welcome! I have a feeling you will be very popular here being from South Korea, many people have been looking for middle men out of South Korea especially @quuador (he’s pretty cool) that may ask for service finding specific Pokémon cards.
As for specific Japanese Pokémon sets, GX Ultra Shiny comes to mind but that is also easily accessible in South Korea as well. As for Japanese exclusive sets… can’t think of any besides promos. I recommend and know others would second the 5 Scream Promos that recently came out in Japan. Hope that helps!
Look forward to seeing you more around the forum!

Mjisaacs

Go to Denden Town! You’ll find similar deals there as you would in Akihabara!

Japanese stores have been stripped clean by resellers and western collectors, there’s no more amazing deals to be had there anymore. You’ll be paying the market price for a lot of things.

Like @mjisaacs said, you’re better off being a Korean middleman.

@mjisaacs, @budget, it would be cool being a Korean middleman, if I knew what that meant. What would I be doing? Would I be sourcing Korean exclusives or whatever for people around the forums? It would be cool having that as a hobby, but I feel like I should learn the ropes.

bingo. there are a lot of collectors who want to collect every language varient of a certain card. korean is particularly hard to source. youll be loved here.

@gott006,I see, but I’ve talked to some people on the discord and tried to look for some cards myself in online Korean marketplaces. These cards are reaaaaly hard to find lol. It’ll be quite a challenge, and I’ll need all the help I can get, but I’ll try my best.