Japanese promos

Hello! What sites do you guys use to keep up with all the japanese promos coming out? Im thinking normal promos, Pokecenter promos, pikachu crossover ++. Every day I find new japanese card I have never heard about on ebay and now I wanna try and stay ahead of the releases

2 Likes

Pokebeach: www.pokebeach.com/

NintendoSoup (sometimes has new Japanese cards/items): nintendosoup.com/category/pokemon/

Alternative Sites

I like to browse these sites for older ones in case I missed.

Pokevault (overpriced on many things but some stuff isn’t to bad): pokevault.com/japanese-pokemon-cards

AmazonJapan (just to browse, not necessarily keep ahead of releases): www.amazon.co.jp/s?i=toys&bbn=13299551&rh=n%3A13299531%2Cp_n_feature_seventeen_browse-bin%3A3307819051&pf_rd_i=2430277051&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=c0372966-5837-4013-9d9a-692e7c779cfa&pf_rd_r=HWFY82KQV13T0FE02QT5&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_t=101&rw_html_to_wsrp=1&ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_poke1910_2a1_cta_w

ZenMarket (good middleman for Japanese product): zenmarket.jp/en/

1 Like

Thanks for the good replay! I have used pokebeach a lot in the past, but they are more focused on the TCG playing side of pokemon so I feel they miss a lot of promos and fun japanese releases since they arnt playable

1 Like

U have any examples?

Try using Pokellector.com. It gives you a list of each card from every set including promos- Japanese included.

1 Like

?

An example of a Japanese card you found on Ebay that you didn’t recognize.

Its that I havent heard about the cards release and I wanna stay ahead so I can order promos earlier

Like these once: www.ebay.com/itm/114102097457

1 Like

I personally use the Pokemon official Japanese site. For most promo cards it would be listed under event or campaign. Its super easy to use especially since chrome can just translate the page for you if you cant read Japanese

2 Likes

I gotcha, pre-order. They do cards on NintendoSoup as well. I was able to pre-order this Limited Battle Set for $150 and now its about $300 as an example:

1 Like

I use yuyutei. It’s a little hard to use since it’s in Japanese, but here’s a link to the current sword and shield promos.

yuyu-tei.jp/sp/game/poc/result.php?trade=sell&show=detail&page=1&VER%5B%5D=spromo-100&WORD=&kizu=0