Japanese Exclusive Promo Gallery - Numbered

Sorry, I genuinely believed that the ones with the stamp were Japanese Exclusive. Thanks a lot for pointing it out. I have edited the list.

Cheers!

1 Like

No worries, just saw them and thought I’d mention it. I highly enjoyed this, it is great to verify cameos since the cameo list is English only

2 Likes

Is the first Acerola meant to be another card? The one right after the Scream promos.

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing it out. It was a double upload due to wrong labelling of the image. It has been corrected.

Cheers!

1 Like

Finally got around updating the S-P promo list. I think some promos are yet to be released, which will be updated when they have been officially released (in a mass update).

I guess this should do it for all of the Japanese exclusive numbered promos, till now. Will get around to do the new-back unnumbered promos early next year. As always, please point out the errors, inconsistencies and I will do the needful in rectifying it.

Thanks and cheers!

4 Likes

The illustration promos just got the english lottery announced today so that won’t last long :joy:

2 Likes

I think you missed the Pika looking back post promo!! Cheers for updating this awesome list!

2 Likes

Yep, removed them. I just read the news as well. Thanks for noticing it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out! Added it.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Amazing work. A few you seem to be missing:
Lillie & Cosmog 80/SM-P:

And 2012 Pikachu & Raichu Classroom Participation Prize Cards, 151/BW-p and 152/BW-P. These are commonly assumed to have an English release as the 2013 ones did but they in fact do not as the release was cancelled.

And you may not have gotten around to it but 2022
Marnie Extra Battle Day Participation Prize 340/SP:

3 Likes

Just wondering if you would do the same for exclusive sets too. :innocent:

Which would round out presumably all the Japanese exclusive cards.

Then between this thread(s) and pkmncards.com it’ll suffice for a database of all cards.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing it out. I will make the changes asap. Much appreciated.

Cheers!

2 Likes

That’s a good suggestion. My next action was to make a list of the unnumbered promos cards (new back only). But I will also look into Japanese Exclusive sets as well. Thanks.

Cheers!

1 Like

This card found in your PCG-P section was printed in English POP Series 4

2 Likes

@mrbubbles I think you’re missing Alola Friends in the SM-P promos? I think it came with that Pikachu at the very end.

Also a lot of cards in the S-P promos have come out in Crown Zenith:

Krokorok
Bede
Hop
Cherubi
Mr Mime
Snorunt
Koffing
Duraludon V
Batley
Raihan
Bea
Leon
Grubbin
Graveler
Corphish
Dusclops
Riolu
Starly
Kricketot
Pawniard
Sunken
Seel
Kyogre V
Eelektrik
Enamorus
Metang
Digging Duo
Absolutely

2 Likes

Yes, I have it in the list below but I think the image I had was glitching, when I was trying to upload it. I am also missing couple of other SM-P promos as well. I will update it asap. So thanks for the reminder.

For the S-P promos, I am sorry that it is so incomplete. I will do a mass update, probably in a few weeks. I was waiting out a certain time frame before I am sure that the promos are exclusive.

Cheers!

1 Like

No worries!

They would all have been exclusives for sure, but they needed to pad out Crown Zenith haha.

1 Like

That Raichu classroom prize is different than the ones after it right? Did those get an English print or also only Japanese?

1 Like

They were supposed to be released in english, but because of some last minute change in some products they were unissued. Black and white promos in english and japanese both have gaps in them unfortunately

1 Like

Hey mrbubbles thanks for pointing me to your post! This is really useful for finding really cool cards I never knew I wanted!

Then I went and checked eBay and realize the price tag on some of these are astronomical…

I’ve noticed that some of the listed cards are not Japanese artwork exclusives:

• 237/XY-P is SM161
  • 105/SM-P is SM83
  • 340/SM-P is SM225

I’m guessing the list was updated before crown zenith, since there are also a bunch of cards from crown zenith still in the list. Also 144/S-P was listed twice. Looking forward to updates in SV-P era! But maybe wait a bit before updating or you’ll end up listing things that eventually come out in English.

3 Likes