Jake's Collection Thread

Been on efour for about a year, quietly enjoying scrolling through everyone’s wonderful collections. I thought that it might be time for me to start sharing some of the chase cards I have been able to collect over the past two years since I got back into the hobby. I hope you all enjoy!

31 Likes

Absolutely breathtaking.

1 Like

Wow, what a collection!

1 Like

Beautiful :ok_hand:

1 Like

What a collection to acquire over 2 years!

1 Like

Wow, awesome cards!

2 Likes

great collection

2 Likes

wow easy on the flexing, I love the art academy ones, and the original tropical wind.

1 Like

Awesome collection! Do you have the 1st Ed shining zard yet or the crystal kingdra? I wish all my Shinings and crystals were high PSa grades but I appreciate even my non graded ones. I love your gold star collection. I want the gold stars myself but I’m choosing to collect the raw ex cards and some other cheap ones first than double back after

I am glad you are all enjoying the cards! I have put a lot of work and time in collecting these cards over the past two years and I am glad there are other people who appreciate them as much as myself. It is really nice to be able to collect along side so many other pokemon enthusiasts! Looking at all of your posts and collections always keeps me engaged and having fun, as well as pushing me to meet more challenging and rewarding goals.

I don’t have the crystal kingdra or charizard shining but I hope to be able to acquire them some day. Good luck on continuing to meet your goals mcorey, I love the ex cards as well as just the normal holo’s from the ex sets, so many beautiful cards to collect and enjoy. I bought a lot of my cards ungraded and graded them myself which helped save me a lot of money, but in the past year it has gotten a lot harder to find mint copies below psa 9 prices.

2 Likes

Ya I have noticed finding mint cards are hard myself as well. I have a ton of good cards that would score between 5-7 but I don’t want to even bother unless I know it’s 7 or better. I just do my binder thing for now. I hope to double back and go for doubles of everything to have a binder collection and a PSA collection. Because the PSa one I’ll let go up in value and eventually sell but keep my binder sets for my own viewing. That’s my idea at least but buying all these cards twice might be unrealistic but we will see once I’m satisfied with my binder collections

What an amazing collection! Really love that Shiny/goldstar/Crystal section. Very very nice.

2 Likes

I think I will post a new part of my collection every day for the next few days. These are some of my favorite vintage japanese cards. Hope you all enjoy!

13 Likes

Next up Wotc from base set through neo destiny.

8 Likes

Great collection, love the Tropical Wind.

1 Like

nice collection

1 Like

Next up e series wotc!

9 Likes

Incredible! Love seeing them all together like that.

That Expedition Blastoise is my absolute favorite Blastoise card.

1 Like

Next up Nintendo original ex era!

4 Likes