How to value a Pop 1 card. Thoughts...

So in my last PSA send off two things happened.

My Natta Wake Happy Birthday Pikachu was graded a 10. Which is awesome. However i haven’t seen one sell for a while and have no idea on a value. (I’m planning on building a full Nata Wake 10 collection so not selling at this stage). Psa 9s are on Ebay for about $250 which i expect is inflated. Anyone have a simple formula for calculating a value?

Second, and more important to this thread, I sent off a 2008 Japanese Galactic’s Conquest 1st Edition Blastoise, and it has come back as a Gem 10. According to the pop report there is a 10 (mine) and a 9. How the hell do you value a pop 1 10? I’m not expecting it to be a game changer, but it would be interesting to know what value to put to it.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks

This comes up a lot recently. Only two have ever been graded, so clearly there isn’t much demand out there. I would say some low multiple of its raw value would be fair for the 10. 2x-5x maybe? Depending on what its raw value is.

www.elitefourum.com/t/thoughts-on-justification-of-price-for-pop-1-or-low-pop/17445/1

www.elitefourum.com/t/how-to-determine-psa-prices-on-low-pop-cards/16155/1

Interesting thoughts,
I guess the only thing you can go with is the ‘what are people willing to pay rule…’