How to Submit Cards Directly to PSA from UK/Europe/Internationally

Hi all,

I made a video a while back showing people from the UK how to submit cards to CGC and a lot of people found it really helpful.

With what’s going on with Middle Men right now and people frightened to submit cards, I thought I would do an updated video on how to submit to PSA directly to try and help the community. The video is quite long (35mins) but I think it’s quite comprehensive and should answer most questions people have about submitting.

Although I am based in the UK, the same advice should work for anyone submitting outside of the US.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to drop a comment in this thread, contact me in the #help-me channel of the discord, in the video comments, through IG etc.

I’ve also added timestamps so that people can easily find the information they may be looking for. Hopefully people find this just as useful as my last.

19 Likes

I really enjoyed the well presented and informative video. I don’t grade my cards but in an event I do so in the future, this is really a good guide for someone in EU.

Thanks for making and sharing.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you for the positive feedback! If you get round to grading and have any questions just let me know

1 Like

Hi, great video! I created a PSA account and I’m going to do my first submission, but I found out that I can’t use neither parcel hero or parcel2go as I’m from Sweden (they don’t let me select shipping from Sweden to the US). Do you know any other websites that are reliable that could work? I checked FedEx but the cheapest option they have is 160 USD which seems ridiculous. USPS have decent prices and my national postal company, PostNord, do aswell. But I can’t seem to figure out if they change over to USPS or not after reaching the US.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I’d imagine your national post will go to USPS but I’m not sure exactly. Most national post services do.

If you search for “parcel middle man” in Swedish I would imagine you will find some results.

2 Likes

Hello, I Have one question:

PSA say that you have to ship 2500$ max value for pack, is that limit strict? How to deal with it?